Hello everyone!!! Today I decided to do an award that I was nominated for, by the amazing Lydia over at dancer for the king! So thank you so much Lydia! Now, onto the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Include the reason behind the award!
- Include the banner in the post
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer all the questions!
- Nominate at least 5 other awesome blog buddies
- Give your nominees 10 questions of their own!
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
~ The Reason Behind This Award~
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~coffeelovingbookoholic
- What do you most in your free time? Hmm….usually my activities vary depending on what mood I’m in. 🙂 I do anything from reading and writing, to dancing and drawing!
- What are some of your daily goals? Well let’s see….finishing lots of my schoolwork:), deep cleaning my room, and definitely spending more time with God.
- What’s your favorite blog post you’ve written? Oooh! That’s a good question. My favorite post is probably my DIY Mason jar post which I think was super cute and turned out really well.
- What’s your favorite blog post you’ve read? Yikes! I really don’t know. However, I do know that when I first started blogging, Tabi’s Busybeeblog, was my all time favorite inspiration. She has such amazing content and I love her cheerful spirit!
- Are you a thrift shopper? No, not really:)
- What’s your biggest accomplishment this week? Organizing my closet. It literally looked like a hurricane had gone through it
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve had? When I was little, I had this dream that kept on repeating over and over. It was about me and this border collie trying to escape from being kidnapped. We ran as hard as we could through neighborhoods and then finally found my parents again. Weird huh?
- Favorite childhood book? Definitely Follow My Leader. I highly recommend it.
- Pencils or pens? Pens:D
- Books or movies? Definitely books. As the saying goes….”the book is always better.”
Grace ~ Grace Types
Rachel ~ Crazy DIY Site
Abi ~ Happily Abi
Ally ~ Dreamers and Dancers
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What’s your earliest childhood memory?
- If you could do anything in one day, what would you do?
- Who in your life, do admire most?
- Who is your favorite blogger and why?
- Markers or Colored Pencils?
- Chocolate or Hard candies?
- Current favorite outfit?
- What’s your greatest accomplishment?
- If you could go back in time, where would you go and why?